Saturday, January 28, 2012

After University I decided to make a wind conditions forecasting app for android. To begin with this seemed like it would be relatively straight forward, but it became apparent that configuring it to understand time zones and other issues would hold me back. After several months of evening work I've finally managed to publish the app on android market, and I'm keen for some windsurfing again. After making the app, I'm happy to share any code with people that are interested in that kind of thing, it has some features that I'm pretty proud of, and I'm going to work on improving it over the coming months

If anyone is looking for a great new wind conditions forecast app for android then have a look at WindFreak, and let me know what you think of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment